This Sol Properties privacy notice (‘Privacy Notice’) describes how Sol Properties (‘we’ or ‘us’) collects, uses, shares, and retains personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect, when you use the Sol Properties website located at https://www.solproperties.ae and related mobile applications, complete related forms, participate in Sol Properties events, or communicate with one of our customer service representatives (‘personal data’).
Please note that if you disagree with anything in this privacy notice, you must not use the site or mobile applications, or provide personal information to us in connection with Sol Properties products or services.
Collection of personal information
Information you directly and voluntarily provide to us
If you provide your personal data to Sol Properties to enquire about properties or if you sign up to become a registered user, you will be required to provide certain information as part of the registration process. This information may include your first and last name, email address, telephone number and business or home address.
If you communicate or correspond with us by email, through postal mail, via phone or through other forms of communication, we may collect the information you provide as part of those communications.
Information we automatically collect from you
We may automatically collect information about you when you use the sites or our services. For example, if you access the sites through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address, pages you have visited and standard web log information. If you access the sites through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the sites using ‘cookies’ and other similar technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognise the same browser navigating online at a later time. The cookies are not able to execute code or access other information stored on the computer. Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used in collecting information about website usage, email response and tracking.
How we use your information
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products
- Communicate with you about offers, promotions and news regarding products and services offered by Sol Properties
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments or questions
- Improve our services, website and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website, products and related services
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help us
understand your needs and provide you with better service
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by Sol Properties on its servers, and on the servers of the database management services Sol Properties engages, located in the United Arab Emirates. Sol Properties retains data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship and otherwise as required under applicable law. Personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed. We will retain your personal data as long as you are a Sol Properties customer or require our services so that we can provide these services to you.
Modifications to this Privacy Notice
From time to time, Sol Properties may need to update or modify this Privacy Notice, to reflect changes in our business practices, data collection practices or organization. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice on the sites, or, if you have provided your email address to us, sending you an email notifying you of the amended Privacy Notice. We will in any case not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without your explicit and informed consent.
Should you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.